Thursday, February 12, 2009

Assignment 5 Reshoot

















So this was a shot that I originally shot for the High-key Low-key assignment, but as you can see, it didn't turn out very well. It was just a flat blanket at about 10:00 at night with artificial light, so I reshot it in better light and added some wrinkles, I also got REALLY close to it. With the retouched reshoot, I just darkened the shadows a little, and cloned out that annoying hair. Happy Sierra?



9 comments:

folksneedheros said...

Dude, I really like that . Why arent you printing it???

Sierra Kane said...

Way better!!! You should clone the hair out though. It bugs me. But again, way better.

Estie said...

O MY GOODNESS! THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! Is it carpet? I couldn't figure out what I was for a while.. i thought it was like hills or something. this is so sweet. I love the lighting too by the way

cricket freak said...

Way too light on the top. Don't kill me!

cricket freak said...

Way too light on the top. Don't kill me!

cricket freak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
talentedbread said...

awesome light!

the 3rd eye said...

Stevie, I will when I have time, and Estie, it's a blanket, actually.

Colbs said...

its kinda boring. call me the blacksheep if you must but...