Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Assignment 2














































































I liked this assignment, I thought it was creative and interesting. What I didn't like, is that we had to shoot this assignment sequentially, so it took forever. I had a fairly busy weekend, one of my sisters had a Soccer game, so I that there were probably going to be plenty of numbers on the back of jerseys, so I took my camera. That same day I had to go to my other sister's Figure Skating competition. There weren't that many numbers, but I made do with what I had. I happened to have a pack of cards, so I shot a Blackjack 21, and my mom, her friend, and her daughter, and my cousin put 16 fingers on a purse. On sunday, I scrounged around the house for random stuff to shoot. Out of these pictures, I liked the one of the 36 on a waffle, because i got to eat it after. The 33 was fun too, because it was of two 3 Doors Down CDs, and they are my favorite band. On monday, on the way to and from my cello lesson, I shot pictures of realtor signs, street signs, and garbage can numbers.

2 comments:

folksneedheros said...

Well Danny Boy... What can I say.... other than AWESOME- From your Cyber Stalker. Oh, The hand photo is the best... Stop Sneezing...

Slade said...

36 is my fave.