
I liked parts of this assignment. I liked the complementary part, but I hated the analogous part. I especially likes some of the green and red shots, and the blue and orange ones were fun, but I found it hard to find yellow and purple. I think that with complementary colors, they contrast so much with each other, that it looks really good. I often like colors with a lot of contrast, so maybe thats why I liked the complementary part of the assignment, rather than the analogous part. Some of the shots I really liked were the ones of the green pot with the yellow leaves, the orange and blue sweaters, and the orange leaves on the blue pot. I also really liked many of the ones that I printed. Especially the red apple in the green grass, and the dark red flower in the green leaves, even though some people didn't like that it was so dark. Overall, I liked the assignment, but didn't love it.












1 comment:
Hannah likes the sweater one alot!!
Post a Comment