
I absolutely loved this assignment. I loved the freedom of shooting whatever looks cool to you. I also liked it, because I had a lot of time to shoot this week, so I decided to go shoot in some interesting places. I went up little cottonwood canyon to an old abandoned concrete building that had a lot of really interesting shots. A few days later, I went to The Old Mill, down by like Marketstreet Grill, and shot there for a while, then drove to the granite thing up on Wasatch and shot a few there, but the light was running out, so I decided to go home, but on the way, I stopped at La Caille and shot a few there. I had several shots that I really liked. The one of the leaves on the black thing was cool I thought, and I really liked all the ones at the Old Mill. It was really cool, almost sunset, light, so it played on the stones of the mill, and made really cool shadows and highlights. I also really liked the ones of the metal thingy in the granite place. As I said, I loved this assignment and I have realized the value of shooting in cool places in cool light.








4 comments:
i like the "black thing with leaves on it" :)
I love this daniel!! I know i've told you this already, but it's really nice. good for you for going somewhere cool. :)
haha thanks, yeah it really helped me.
Good location.... I like the exposure.
Post a Comment